Saturday, November 17, 2012

To Do: #2. {Art} Grounds for Sculpture

 



I am still in shock at the impact of hurrican sandy. My heart goes out to all those affected by the storm.

I feel like most of us were totally caught off guard. This was especially the case for me and my family because we rode out hurricane irene last year without much difficulty. After over two weeks without power, water, or gas in my apartment and too apologetic to continue to crash at a friend's place, I needed to go away somewhere to get a breath of fresh air. I found myself at GROUNDS FOR SCULPTURE in New Jersey. It was an incredible place that allowed its guests to interact with art. There were miles of land filled with innovative and thought-provoking sculptures and cool exhibits.



No comments:

Post a Comment